Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Access Library Guide
Need Help Finding Library Resources?
Check out the library tutorials page for videos on how to conduct research using the library's resources, including:
- Using Search@UW, the library's discovery tool
- Using subject-specific databases
- Research tips
Use AND to indicate words that must be somewhere in the source
- Example: diversity AND inclusion
Use OR to indicate synonyms where only one of the words must appear in the source
- Example: academics OR education
Use quotation marks for terms that are more than one word long
How to Get Library Assistance Fall 2020
There are many ways you can get library assistance:
- Fill out an Ask a Librarian Form
- Set up a research appointment
- Contact your liaison librarian
- Call the library at 715-425-3321
- Ask for help at the front desk in the library*
*Virtual reference sessions with librarians are encouraged. Face-to-face sessions will be limited to 15 minutes or less.
Research Help Schedule Fall 2020
Library staff can provide basic research assistance at all times the library is open.
Librarians are available for in-depth assistance:
Monday - Thursday
9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Virtual reference sessions with librarians are encouraged. Face-to-face sessions will be limited to 15 minutes or less.
Hours vary during the summer and intersessions.