Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
site header image

Accessing Library Resources After Graduation or Leaving UWRF

What Happens After I Leave/Graduate/Retire?

Due to binding legal agreements with vendors, we cannot provide remote/off campus electronic access to our resources to those who have left or graduated (except for faculty or staff who have received emeriti or honored retiree status). 

If you would like to use any of our electronic resources, access is available in person at the Chamer Davee Library via the public computer kiosks near the library front desk. These computers are marked with a brightly colored tag and do not require a login to use.

Community users (those are not currently enrolled or employed at UWRF) may check out materials by purchasing a Community Borrower Card for an annual fee of $20.  Please present a current form of ID at the Circulation Desk to obtain a Community Borrower Card. Click this link for more information. 

Database, Journal, and Articles Access

Leaving UWRF? Still want access to research databases, journals, and articles? Many of our most popular databases are available through state-funded collections.

Both websites allow access based upon your location, but you may need to use a public library card to log on. Please contact your local public library for assistance with library cards.

If you live outside of Wisconsin and Minnesota, please check with your local public library.


Open Access Resources