It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Information for faculty and staff who want to create links to articles, books and films from library online resources
This video shows the basic steps to add/embed a Films on Demand film via a Page or Module in Canvas. Use the double arrows on the bottom right of the video player to enlarge the player for easier viewing.
1. Find desired page/module in Canvas and click on "edit."
2. Click on the "Apps" icon in the toolbar (the icon used for it is currently the end of an electronic plug). Click on Films on Demand.
3. Start a search in Film on Films on Demand and find film.
4. Click on "Embed" white button on the right side of the film's search result. Select which size you would like to embed from the drop-down menu.
5. Be sure to click save before you exit the editing screen!